Built from the sample of an electrical transformer that emitted a hum at 30cents below G.
Odin’s Box 1 is a Synth Piano.
Made from the raw sample of the transformer, this key instrument can create fast paced melodies, or be used as a simple sine wave pad. It almost has an 8bit video game quality to it when used for melodies.
Odin’s Box 2 is a Synth Organ.
Using modulations and reverb, we manipulated the original transformer sample to mimic a classic church organ.
This instrument can be used as an organ, a synth pad, or even a drone.
Odin’s Box 3 is a Synth Pad.
A 2 tiered synth pad, made from applying subtle distortion and reverb to the original sample.
It’s our favourite instrument in this pack, and can be used to create smooth and dreamlike backing pads, or ominous drones.
- 8bit / Chiptune music
- Meditation music
- Orchestral music
- Thriller / Horror music
- Fully functional Kontakt 5 Instrument / Sample Library – requires full version of Kontakt 5.8 or above.
- “Attack” knob – controls the length of time it takes for the sample to start/fade in
- “Release” knob – controls the length of time it takes for the sample to end/fade out
- “LPF” knob” – Low Pass Filter. Controls the amount of high frequencies that are cut off
- “Reverb” knob – controls the amount of reverb sent to the master bus
- Odins’s Box 1 Samples stretch 84 keys
- Odins’s Box 2 Samples stretch 84 keys
- Odins’s Box 3 Samples stretch 84 keys
- 44Mb file size download
- Please note that as this is a Digital Download, we cannot grant any refunds. Please ensure that you have the FULL VERSION of Native Instrument’s Kontakt 5.8 or above