We designed an evil sounding Synth Bass Pad that adds incredibly versatile low-end to music compositions.
Samples of an Ibanez 5-string bass guitar were run through a variety of distortion pedals and amplifiers, and then recorded in a cavernous wooden house, using 4 different microphones.
This is not a playable instrument in the traditional sense, but a means of adding low-end to your already existing compositions.
Especially handy when creating ominous drones or heavy music with a dark and evil nature.
- Works with full version of Kontakt 6
- 1.5 octaves of Fx, where the tuning pegs were down-tuned after the transient
- 1.5 octaves of Bass Drones
- 4 octaves of e-bow sampled bass drones
- Each zone has 2 velocity layers, differing in ton
- “Attack” and “Release” knobs to control the sound of your bass drone
- “Low Pass Filter” knob to control how much of the high-end frequencies you can hear
- “Reverb” knob to add as much Reverb as you want
- Please note that as this is a Digital Download, we cannot grant any refunds. Please ensure that you have the FULL VERSION of Native Instrument’s Kontakt 6